Comes in 15 colorful patterns.
|Product #||Description||Size||Price||Sale Price|
|P2601||Dalmation||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2602||Blue Batik||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2604||Lava||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2605||Jeans||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2606||Hearts||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2607||Black & White Hearts||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2608||Green Squares||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2609||Flowers & Kids||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P2610||Jungle||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P1062||Black||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P1013||Tornado||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P1014||Drive & Fly||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P1026||Purple Butterfly||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P1063||Carbon||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
|P1050||Ice Age||39″ X 63″||$16.85||$15.00|
Color Paper Instructions:
- Measure the piece of thermoplastic that you choose to use.
- Cut a piece of coloring paper slightly smaller than the plastic.
- Place the plastic into your oven and heat to its optimum temperature.
- When the optimum temperature is reached, remove the plastic from the oven and place on a flat surface.
- Place the coloring paper image side down on the hot plastic. Take care to prevent bubbles and wrinkles by using thermal gloves and slight pressure.
- Remove the coloring paper by peeling it off from the plastic after 15-30 seconds. The actual coloring process takes place at a temperature of 338° F to 428° F.
- The plastic may be returned to the oven if necessary.
- The plastic may now be formed in the usual manner. Take care not to over stretch the plastic, as this will distort the color image.
- This quick and easy method of coloring keeps the surface homogeneous and the color cannot be scratched off. There are no changes in the vacuum forming process. Color shades in the brochure may differ from the shade on the finished material. Color may be more intense or lighter depending on the material used. Coloring paper will stick to the plastic of it is overheated or if the paper is left in conact with the plastic for an excessive amount of time. Remove the coloring paper before vacuuming the thermoplastic. Store papers in a cool, dry place.