Nickelplast / Aliplast XPE
Nickelplast is a high strength, expanded orthotic material. It is easy to form or stretch, and provides excellent cushioning. It resists bottoming out and offers a resilient, rubbery quality not found in other cross-linked polyethylene materials. Use where long wear, resilience and ease of fabrication are required.
|4821||3/16″||37″ x 49″||Blue||42 ± 3|
|4823||3/8″||37″ x 49″||Blue||42 ± 3|
Superior substitute for Pelite, has a higher polyethylene content and a smooth surface.
|4791||1/8″||39″ x 43″||Balsa||48|
|4792||3/16″||39″ x 43″||Balsa||48|
|4793||1/4″||39″ x 43″||Balsa||48|
- For use in insoles and posting of foot orthoses.
- Extra resiliency and elongation; better durability and high strength.
- Recommended heating temperatures are 300°F – 350°F for one to three minutes, depending on thickness.
|4415||1/8″||24″ x 30″||10, Buff||60|
|4454||1/8″||24″ x 30″||10, White||60|
|4815||3/16″||30″ x 36″||XPE||68|
|4816||3/8″||24″ x 30″||XPE||68|
- Alipast® is an improved, smooth surface, closed-cell polyethylene foam material. It has exceptional energy absorption, and may be quickly molded to body contours when heated. It is easily molded and sanded. Aliplast is auto-adhesive and impermeable to liquids and gases.
- Alipast® XPE is very firm, and absolutely resists long-term compression and bottoming out even in functional shoe orthotics.
Heat moldable at temperatures between 250°F – 300°F. (MM thickness x 12 = heating time in seconds.)