The Sani-Grinder takes the "grind" out of grinding and polishing orthotics. It is ideal for grinding orthotics made of leather, foam, plastic or cork, as well as for finish polishing of plastic materials. It can be easily positioned on a counter, bench, or table-top to fit almost anywhere in your laboratory.
- Full 1/4Hp, 1725/3450 RPM, 2 speed Red Wing Motor with 6" shaft height
- Single ½" tapered shaft on right side
- Chuck Remover permits easy changing of sanding drums
- Replaceable dust bag for easy, convenient cleaning
- Dust collector assembly and bag on left side
- Runs on standard 115 volts/60HZ electrical power
- Suction Hood that rotates to suit your grinding and polishing needs
- Tapered shaft
- Shipping weight is 53 lbs.
- Comes complete - ready to plug in
- 3" x 4" drum with 60 grit medium sanding sleeve
- 220 volt models available upon request
ALWAYS START GRINDER IN LOW SPEED, THEN SWITCH TO HIGH SPEED
The separate prices for each item are listed above. Replacement parts not all in stock and may have to be special ordered.
|704||Sani-Grinder, Complete, 4″|
|700-5C||Sanding Sleeves, Coarse (36) Grit, 3″ x 3″|
|700-5M||Sanding Sleeves, Medium (60) Grit, 3″ x 3″|
|700-5F||Sanding Sleeves, Fine (120) Grit, 3″ x 3″|
|704-5C||Sanding Sleeves, Coarse (36) Grit, 3″ x 4″|
|704-5M||Sanding Sleeves, Medium (60) Grit, 3″ x 4″|
|704-5F||Sanding Sleeves, Fine (120) Grit, 3″ x 4″|