- Terms/Finance Charges - Net 30 days from the date of invoice. A 1-3/4%
finance charge will be added, per month, to all accounts 31 or more days
past the invoice date.
- New Accounts - Credit established upon receipt of three satisfactory credit
reports from trade references furnished by customer.
- Credit Cards - MasterCard, Visa or American Express
- Credit Approval - Acceptance of any order is subject to final credit
- Warranties - Seller makes no warranty of fitness of goods sold hereunder
for any specific purpose or their merchantability or end use unless otherwise
expressly stated herein and in the absence thereof. Buyer undertakes the
complete and entire responsibility of ascertaining whether the goods purchased
hereunder meet the requirements or are suitable for the buyer's intended
- Minimum Orders - Orders below $25.00 will be assessed a $3.00 handling
- Price Changes - Prices are subject to change without notice at any time
prior to shipping.
- Shipments - Shipping terms are F.O.B. Neptune, NJ or factory location.
Title for goods passes to the customer when the material is given to the
shipping carrier. All shipments will be sent via UPS ground service, unless
Next Day, 2nd Day, or Third Day Air services are requested by the customer.
UPS charges will be prepaid and added to each invoice. Items shipped via
common carrier will be sent freight collect.
- Damages- JMS will not be responsible for goods lost or damaged by the shipping
carrier. It is the customer's responsibility to qualify the delivery receipt
by noting damaged and/or missing items, and to file damage and loss claims
with the delivering carrier. See also item 8 above.
- Returns- No returns after 30 days. Please inspect all packages upon receipt
and report any problems to JMS immediately . A return authorization number,
issued by JMS, is required prior to any return and must be on the outside
of the package or it will be refused.
- Re-Stocking Fee - All returns that are not the error of JMS will be subject to a
20% restocking fee. This fee covers the cost of shipping materials and time
spent in handling the package.
- Packing Charges - A $4.00 charge, per package, of less than 10 sheets, will
be assessed on plastic sheet orders.
- Cutting Charges - A $4.00 charge will be assessed for each full sheet of plastic
split in half prior to shipping.
- Past Due Accounts - We reserve the right to suspend shipments if any portion
of the account is past due, unless C.O.D., Bank Check with Order, or MasterCard/Visa/American
Express, is requested, and authorized, or satisfactory arrangements are
made with the credit department.
- Returned Checks - A $15.00 service charge will be assessed on all accounts for
any checks returned by the bank.
- Collection Fees - All collection charges and fees incurred collecting past due
accounts will be billed, and must be paid by the customer before shipment
of orders is resumed.
- Wire Transfers - A $15.00 fee will be charged for all incoming wire transfers.